Awesome Bookcase from the Lemonade Stand!


Pictures do not do this beauty justice! It's been sitting in my garage since last September's Junk Bonanza :-(. I was planning on painting my walls (SW Mindful Gray, in case you were wondering)  ... but it just didn't get done lol. I decided to bring it in from the cold before 2017 ;-).

It's made from wood, upcycled corrugated galvanized metal and old fence posts. It is HUGE. Love all the details, weathering and sturdy construction.



I snagged this from The Lemonade Stand - they have a store in Yankton, South Dakota! All of their furniture is custom built and the proprietors are super nice. They use a lot of reclaimed materials for truly one-of-a-kind pieces. Can't wait to see what they bring to the Spring Junk Bonanza!


In case you're wondering, they didn't give me any kind of discount in return for this review - but they did deliver locally for a fee which was MUCH appreciated.

No comments